Advanced mobile robots R&D
Sep 26, 2022 | Projects |
||Advanced mobile robots R&D
|Form of partnership
||Chinese company looking for technology partners
||Tech & Electronics;
We are looking for companies with knowledge of the following requirements:
The Chinese company needs to integrate relevant resources such as autonomous driving, batteries, charging piles, etc., with a modular design concept, combined with software technologies such as intelligent manufacturing and cloud platform big data, to design a robot with mobile DC fast charging and energy storage to meet the problems of slow and difficult charging of new energy vehicles.
- Intelligent drivingandwire-controlled mobile: with semi-automatic or automatic driving, obstacle avoidance, and path planning capabilities;
- A safe and reliable battery system with high energy density and large charge-discharge rate;
- AC power supply: AC 380V to charge the battery pack, and the charging rate is not less than 0.5C;
- DC power supply: the DC charging pile charges the battery pack, and the charging rate is not less than 0.5C;
- DC discharge: the battery pack discharges external electrical equipment, and the discharge rate is not less than 1C;
- AC discharge: the battery pack discharges external electrical equipment, and the discharge current is not more than 63A;
- Billing, settlement, and human-computer interaction unit;
- The Internet of Things, cloud platform, and remote control: the background system can instantly obtain equipment status information, fault information, and send out repair and other information.